Vegas – Through the Photos

11 May

The photos do the best part of explaining my absolutely insane Vegas Vacation. Enjoy!

Friday, April 27 – Sunday, April 29

Drinks were going down by 6:30am

Jump, Jump!!!

I took care of the girls.

My only real pool time of the weekend.

Celebrating Nicole! (Sorority life did wonders for my crafting skills)

Ready to PARTY….easily the two most responsible and well behaving girls of the evening.

10pm, the Bride arrived!!

Partying at pure. We are so chic.

Saturday – 6pm. This was the hardest drink I have ever choked down in my entire life. Notice there were zero photos from Saturday daytime. Why? Because I spent a day of vacation in bed. Yep.

But I bounced back quite nicely!

Found some of Caesar’s friends

This happened. In the lobby of the Excalibur.

Thunder from Down Under. The most entertaining hour and a half of my life. My friend – “Ali, you look like you are going to jump that guy you are sitting on”. Me – Yeah…I was..I asked him if I could rub his chest. He said yes”.

I am so jealous that Kim scored a Thunder’s belt buckle.

Bride and MOH :)

Dancing the night away.

Chilling with Englishman…what is with his finger under Nicole’s chin?? This picture kills me.

4am. Can you tell? Complete with dollar signs we stole from Englishman.

Last minute drinks before leaving Sin City (and after a BIG day of shopping). Dollar sign necklaces still on….

The perfect weekend. With the perfect group of girlfriends.

And no (sigh), I never went for a run.

XOXO,

About these ads

6 Responses to “Vegas – Through the Photos”

1. Holly May 11, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Looks like a great weekend!!! The $$$ bling definitely completes it! :)

2. Victoria (@Victoria_Runs) May 11, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Love it! We did Thunder from Downunder for a Bachlorette a few years ago…. I died laughing because they brought an old lady on stage complete with a fanny pack and embroidered matching sweatsuit. She was having the best day of her life. It seriously made my night! Glad the bride had fun!! Can’t wait to see what you scored on your shopping day!

• mileswithstyle (@ahatfield08) May 11, 2012 at 10:23 am #

They brought an older lady on stage at our show too!!! It was the funniest and most entertaining time! I cannot wait to go back. Loved every minute!

3. Nicole May 11, 2012 at 10:16 am #

Ummm…best trip ever!! I know you were wondering what happened to the belt buckle that Kim scored at Thunder from Down Under. Well, it just so happens to be in my purse! hehehe!! Thank you so much for planning such an amazing trip for all of us. Best MOH Ever! Love you!!!

4. Devin May 11, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

Such a fun weekend, and you chose the best pics to tell the story!! Haha. LOVE VEGAS!!

5. Lindsey Finger May 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Such cute/fun pictures, I am sad I wasn’t able to attend but it looks like you girls had a blast!!!