2012 is a new year, which means new goals and new aspirations. Seeing that I am pretty much an open book to my readers, I would like to share these goals with you right now. Here goes!
In 2012, I dream of….
- Running a half marathon, and possibly getting that PR
- Running a half marathon next to my Mom, as she completes her very first 13.1
- Running a marathon, in an exciting city (NYC??)
- Running at least 800 miles (better get started)
- Completing at least one cross training workout every week
- Reaching my “goal weight”, by living healthy
- Saving money
- Taking a risk (a positive risk that is)
- Not allowing other people to have a negative impact on my life
- Blogging more (at least 4 times a week)
- Increasing my blog audience
- Becoming more involved with the FitFluential community
- Learning how to cook
- Saying less bad words (sorry Mom and Dad)
- Traveling somewhere I have never been
As you can see, this list is large but totally doable. Many of these items are things I should already be doing (ahem, volunteering) but have yet to start.
What comments do you have about my goals? I would love to hear them! Do you have goals to share with me? I would love to hear those too!
Looking forward to spending another year with you all, and hopefully meeting many more new faces through this blog.