I LOVE cookies, and I wanted to take a quick moment to share with you all my favorite healthy cookie recipe.
This recipe is from celebrity chef (and my favorite Bravo-lebrity) Bethenny Frankel.
1 & 1/2 cups Oat Flour (I use wheat flour)
3/4 cup Rolled Oats
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 raw sugar (yeah..I just use regular)
1/3 cup chocolate chips (dark chips are fab)
1 teaspoon canola oil
1/3 cup soy milk
1/2 cup banana puree (I blend 1 large or 2 small bananas up in my GNC blender)
1 teaspoon vanilla
**If you’re adventurous, add some Chia seeds! This will give it an extra crunch and added nutrients!
What to do
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine all wet ingredients, mix
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix
- Mix it all together until the batter is sticky (don’t panic – this recipe is relatively dry)
- Use tablespoon and scoop batter onto cookie sheet
- Bake 12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through cooking (monitor cookies to ensure they do not over cook!)