A Day of LOVE

14 Feb

In honor of Valentines Day, I decided to write a post focused on LOVE. Specifically, all the things that I LOVE about my life.

I LOVE….

My Family

Best Parents, brother, cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Granparents

My Friends

Loyal and faithful friends galore!

My Running Buddies

No way I would see all my successes without Stacy and Diana.

My Boyfriend

Far apart but always in my heart!

My Job

Where else can you wear awesome sweaters to the office?

My Shoe Collection

and this isn’t even all of them…

My Role as Aunt Ali (Awi,I E)

Reese, Bridget and Caden – always bringing me smiles and laughs.

My Running Ability

So thankful to have this ability come so easily to me.

All of these things that I love are what make my life happy and whole. They get me through bad days, and keeping me looking forward to the next day to come.

As the years go on, I expect this list to grow longer.

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day, and is able to spend it with someone they love, or doing something they love.

XO,

9 Responses to “A Day of LOVE”

1. Nancy Hat. February 14, 2012 at 8:32 am #

Happy Valentines Day to my favorite runner!!!!

2. Kasey February 14, 2012 at 9:04 am #

This post makes my heart happy Ali!! Hope you have a great day!! Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. krissy m. murphy February 14, 2012 at 10:44 am #

Great post, Ali! That pic of you running on the bottom is the best – you look like you’re floating to the finish line! 🙂

4. Brigid February 14, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

Great post Ali. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too! That last running photo is adorable! I wish I were a photogenic runner.
    I think you should dedicate a post to all your shoes. I love hearing other ladies’ shoe inventories. I notice that there are no boots in that picture 🙂

5. Lindsey F February 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

Great post! You are one lucly gal 🙂

6. Meredith j. February 19, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

This is a great post. You have a lot to be thankful for. You have so many shoes. My little girl would love to have a shoe collection like that. She only has three pairs now: one for summer, one for winter, and one for the farm. I thinkin about gettin me another job so she can have a whole closet full just like you. You have such unique style, I guess livin in The City will do that to you. You and your bf are so cute. You make a great couple.

Hope you had a nice long weekend. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Merz

7. Ricole Runs February 19, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

Your shoe collection is nothing short of extremely impressive! I’m jealous of it!

8. Preet November 23, 2013 at 4:34 am #

я покопался немного, нашел этот моментFour o’clock in the afternoon. Flies dead on the pamevent. Dogs wet mops in their kennels. Shadows herded under trees. Downtown stores shut up and locked. The lake shore empty. The lake full of thousands of people up to their necks in the warm but soothing water. перевод:Четыре часа дня. На мостовой — дохлые мухи. В конурах комьями влажной шерсти — взмокшие собаки. Под деревьями жмутся короткие тени. Магазины в городе закрылись, двери заперты. Берег озера опустел. Тысячи людей забрались по горло в воду — хоть она и теплая, а все таки легче Я бы, наверное, сказал, что в конурах мокрыми тряпками лежат собаки ..хотя с другой стороны собаки то не потеют!