A week in my life – day three.

14 Mar

I love Wednesdays.

I usually get a ton done at work, and a ton done in my life. I also usually have time to lay down and watch mindless TV. This Wednesday was no different.

Here go the photos…..

4:30am - Ughhhhhhh.

4:30am – Ughhhhhhh.

5am - Not even sure how I drove my car to the gym I was so tired.

5am – Not even sure how I drove my car to the gym I was so tired.

5 miles on the treddy (thanks, Holly!). Ran a pretty good pace for an easy day!

5 miles on the treddy (thanks, Holly!). Ran a pretty good pace for an easy day!

Tortured myself for 10 minutes on the stairclimber. I was literally dripping with sweat!

Time for arms and abs. I haven't been doing these much since I have been focusing so much on running. I was definitely feeling it today.

Time for arms and abs. I haven’t been doing these much since I have been focusing so much on running. I was definitely feeling it today.

6:40am - Home from the gym, make some coffee, get in the shower.

6:40am – Home from the gym, make some coffee, get in the shower.

I didn't eat this morning before my gym workout, so I was STARVING! I chugged my shake.

I didn’t eat this morning before my gym workout, so I was STARVING! I chugged my shake.

7am - I hate being rushed in the morning. I like to relax a little bit, watch GMA and play on my phone. It helps me relax before I face the day.

7am – I hate being rushed in the morning. I like to relax a little bit, watch GMA and play on my phone. It helps me relax before I face the day.

Make this instagram picture while laying in bed.

Make this instagram picture while laying in bed.

7:45am - Dug out this OLD sweater today!! It was an amazing find from the Limited.

7:45am – Dug out this OLD sweater today!! It was an amazing find from the Limited.

My silver jewelry staples. And can you see how dry my hands are???

My silver jewelry staples. And can you see how dry my hands are??? I had to rub neosporin on them because they started bleeding!

8:20am - Read my Timehop Abe while sitting in traffic.

8:20am – Read my Timehop Abe while sitting in traffic.

8:40am - Woohoo start my day!!! I will clean my desk tomorrow I suppose :)

8:40am – Woohoo start my day!!! I will clean my desk tomorrow I suppose 🙂

9:45am - Breakfast #2. Overnight oats. If you don't eat these, you should.

9:45am – Breakfast #2. Overnight oats. If you don’t eat these, you should.

11am - Attend a client meeting from my desk.

11am – Attend a client meeting from my desk.

11:30am - Catch up on the blog world. Ever read Mom's Gotta Run? If not, you should. Jen is awesome and has overcome so much. I was lucky to be connected to her through the NYC Marathon experience. Jen had everything she had taken from her in the hurricane. Seriously, the girl is amazing.

11:30am – Catch up on Mom’s Gotta Run. Ever read Mom’s Gotta Run? If not, you should. Jen is awesome and has overcome so much. I was lucky to be connected to her through the NYC Marathon experience. Everything Jen had was taken during Hurricane Sandy, and the girl remains positive and inspiring. Check her out.

1:15pm - Eat lunch (leftovers from yesterday)

1:15pm – Eat lunch (leftovers from yesterday)

1:45pm - Dessert! An Arbonne Fit Chew.

1:45pm – Dessert! An Arbonne Fit Chew.

I limit myself to 2 pieces of this gum throughout the day. It is just so good!!

I limit myself to 2 pieces of this gum throughout the day. It is just so good!!

2pm - Take a break between my client conference calls and put together my 'No Nonsense Nelly' folder for practice.

2pm – Take a break between my client conference calls and put together my ‘No Nonsense Nelly’ folder for practice. The lesson tonight was one of my favorites. We talked about negative self talk.

3:45pm - Snuck up on Ramsey and snapped a pic!

3:45pm – Snuck up on Ramsey and snapped a pic!

3:50pm: Apple with PB.

3:50pm: Apple with PB.

3:59pm - Run downstairs for a meeting. Weighed down will all my crap.

3:59pm – Run downstairs for a meeting. Weighed down will all my crap.

5:00pm - Out the door! My office is on the left.

5:00pm – Out the door! My office is on the left.

7:30pm - Home from GOTR practice, get the mail.

7:30pm – Home from GOTR practice, get the mail.

7:45pm - Eat an easy dinner. Peppers, onion, avocado, eggs.

7:45pm – Eat an easy dinner. Peppers, onion, avocado, eggs.

Can someone teach me how to cut an avocado?? I am seriously terrible.

Can someone teach me how to cut an avocado??

8:00pm - Make my lunch for tomorrow. How much avocado is too much???

8:00pm – Make my lunch for tomorrow. How much avocado is too much???

8:20pm - Oh you know, just packing up all my crap for Thursday and Friday. I will be at Stacy's tomorrow, and Ramsey's Friday. I swear I am always packing!!!!!!!!

8:20pm – Oh you know, just packing up all my crap for Thursday and Friday. I will be at Stacy’s tomorrow, and Ramsey’s Friday. I swear I am always packing!!!!!!!!

8:30pm - Sit on the couch and watch Rachel Zoe. Mindless TV at its best.

8:30pm – Sit on the couch and watch Rachel Zoe. Mindless TV at its best. Also, write this blog post!

Snack on some skinny girl cheesecake.

Snack on some skinny girl cheesecake.

IMG_1574

9:30pm – Set the alarm for tomorrow’s run. Snuggle into bed to try to get a good nights sleep!

Have a great Thursday!!!

7 Responses to “A week in my life – day three.”

1. hollis weishar March 14, 2013 at 8:11 am #

enjoying being part of your week…..avacado cutting lesson….I can do that

________________________________

2. Jen March 14, 2013 at 9:18 am #

There can never be too much avocado!!!

3. Nicole March 14, 2013 at 10:39 am #

What a nice Wednesday! I like the timehop app – I got it after you posted about it. And your morning couch time cracks me up. I don’t like being rushed in the morning either but I always am because there is no way I would get up at 4:30 so I could sit on the couch for a few extra minutes 😉 Great job on the stairclimber!!

4. Amy March 14, 2013 at 10:57 am #

I loved The Limited! This is a neat idea for a post. I’ve always thought about doing something like this, but I think my life is considerably less exciting!

5. thedancingrunner March 14, 2013 at 11:28 am #

Ohhh your wakeup times look very similar to mine! The best is getting up that early to get a long run in…esp during the work week! So rewarding!